Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Forecast: Harsh Landing Ahead

I think I've hurt the feelings of someone very important to me. And I'm not sure how to take it back. Or how I could go back and apologize. For bluntly speaking my mind? Maybe I should've put more thoughts into those words, before spewwing them so senselessly. Or maybe my thoughts and my own opinion should be best kept to myself first. Give myself the time to consider them carefully, perhaps under a microscope or a flashlight, and perhaps to consider its' bearing on other people?

I'm not sure what to do. To go back and to retract my words, I would look fickle and indecisive. But... perhaps, I have been rather capricious lately... flighty... choosing to ignore the facts and reality of my situations... choosing to be naive and ignorant... just to make myself feel good for the moment? I think I've my heads up in the clouds for too long. I think it's time to come down. And I've a feeling it'll be a bumpy and harsh landing.

No comments: