Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bump..

I feel like I've hit a road bump, and my car is a dying old and rusty Daihatsu, and fresh out of fuel, and it won't budge another inch further. And I've no desire to get out of that car and just walk or make any effort to solve the problem. I'd rather sit, stew and grumble and wait for my fairy godma to fly in and rescue the day with a 'bippidy-boppidy-boo!'... and Voila! A brand spanking, ultra-shiny new Suzuki Vitara Sports! (hush you! don't judge my dream car!)... with (gasp!) a full fuel tank!

DramaQueen aside, have to admit that I'm finding it ever difficult lately to motivate myself... for gym, for running, for a good eating habit, for my studies... Ever since I hit that first 10k run, I'd stop training in the park. Tried running on the treadmill but I find it so dull that I have to stop after 10 minutes. And I just started working again, so it gets a bit difficult nowadays to find the time to go to the gym. And when I do make time, I'm just so tired that all I want to do is either go home or sit back with a double chocolate Frap (with whip cream!).

I suppose it's nice to just... relax and not do anything that could make me sweat after all the bunny-hopping activities I've been up to since June. I'm almost fully medicated from the travelling bug.. especially since Ramadhan is around the corner and it's that time of year to just meditate for yourself and well-being but... I still have that craving to go on a trip. Still raking my head on where to go next. Even a weekend trip would suffice.

But for now... I'm very much grounded in KL for the next few weekends. Paintball and wedding this Saturday, shopping spree on Sunday... MTV World Stage concert next Saturday... and going for SkyTrex the following weekend. And in between... well... reality beckons me, and I have debt to pay-off. Bargh!!

No comments: