Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

Wish I could share with you all a picture of my breakfast this morning, because it is made of total awesome-ness that I deserve a nobel prize for coming up with such a combination. In fact, it is so good that it now comes in 3rd in my list of 'All-Time Favourite Breakfast of Champions'. Yes. There is such a list. Somewhere. (And you get a cookie if you could correctly guess the first 2)

I may not have a camera or a phone camera to share this exact moment, but I'll make do with whatever stock photos I've got.



A tall skinny double-shot latte, nice and warm in my tumbler.
(In all honesty, I only drink coffee in the morning when I'm desperate.
Only had 3-hrs worth of winks last night.)

+



Oreo cakester!!!
Two of these badboys are crammed with 250cal and 23g of sugar.
If I can't get my sugar fix with these, I don't know what will!


Is it worth all the hours I need to compensate at the gym? Definitely!

No comments: